Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Something New

When I stared this blog it was in response to wrapping up my other blog, Good Grief. I was ready to be done writing about sad things, grief, and brokenness. I envisioned this blog being about my life as a stay at home mom-recipes, play dates, crafts-whatever. But its been over a year now and I just don't see this space turing into that. There is still an ache in my heart to write, but I don't really have a desire to write about my living kids. What I need is still to write about Caleb. I need a way to parent him along with my other kids. But then, what to write? Everything that could be said about grief is pretty much summed up in the other blog. So Im praying and thinking about writing more things about our ministry here and what God is doing in our lives. I love writing and I love the outlet it gives me. I also think as Christians it's our duty to encourage one another with the things God has shown and given us. I know God is working in my life and I'm ready to start sharing that with the world, even if it sounds crazy (because it is nine times out of ten). So stick with me as I attempt to write more in this space. Until then enjoy Judah Thomas-5 months! Also, Abigail is in VBS this week and the theme is St. Patrick of Ireland! Fun Times for all!



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading whatever it is you decide to write in this space!

    ReplyDelete